Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Bird List

I'm starting a new blog for my bird list and bird photographs.  Keeping a digital record (journal) works wells for me.  No notebooks or albums to haul back and forth between California and Texas!  A digital bird list will fall neatly into my all ready established habits of blogging my travels and my daily work outs.

The address of this blog www.montainpassbirds.blogspot.com is a take off of the nearest (now extinct) town to me here in California.  Grandma Stella went to school in Mountain Pass while living in Montezuma and always fed birds while living here on the ranch.  It all comes together for me!

Finally,  I'll be posting back dated blogs of birds I either have pics of or have seen over the past year or so.  It won't take long to catch up with those.  Then I'll be off on a new journey of discovery and adventure!  (Yes, Pai, I'm a 'girl' Hobbit!).


2 comments:

  1. Get on it, Hobbit girl! Can't wait to catch up with you. It takes such a long time to shoot those little devils. Then you have to decide which photo is the best. Good luck. I'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have a separate blog for recording the birds....might have to copy that idea.

    ReplyDelete